Plastic Pipes XX postponed to 6–8 September 202115/07/2020
PVC4Pipes launches 2020 Training Package for PVC pipe industry09/09/2020
Focused on the theme #CIRCULARVINYL, the VinylPlus Sustainability Forum 2020 will feature keynote speeches, interactive debates and live polling sessions that you will be able to participate in from anywhere in the world. The VSF2020 will be held online as a half day event on 15 October and will bring together industry and sustainability experts as well as speakers from the European Commission, NGOs and academia.
The 2020 VinylPlus Sustainability Forum’s programme will cover the following:
- VinylPlus® – A united industry’s voluntary commitment to sustainability, transparency, and leadership
- Embracing the EU’s Circular Economy ambitions
- #CIRCULARVINYL - Contributing to the success of the Circular Plastics Alliance
- Rewarding and recognising sustainability - The VinylPlus® Product Label
- Building together the PVC industry of tomorrow and addressing our stakeholders’ priorities
- Paving the way towards 2030 and beyond
Click here to register.