A Specifier’s task is obvious: provide a project on a basis that will ensure quality without unexpected technical surprises or costs running out of control. Especially when it comes to a quotation or a (European) tender. PVC pipes provide Specifiers all over the world with that one thing that seems rare today: certainty and safety. From designing to production and from transportation to installation.
The advantages for Specifiers:
• Quick and even just-in-time deliveries.
• Each EU-manufacturer produces to high quality standards according to EU standards. See our Standards section.
• By standardization pipes and joints from all manufacturers are interconnectable.
• Off-site fabrication – prefabrication is possible.
• Underground applications: a life span of at least a century.
• Inside building structures: a lifespan of at least 50 years – the normal design life of a building.
• Applications include water, sewerage, soil and waste, electro and gas.
• Excellent resistance against many chemicals and effluents, including acids, oils, fats and alcohols.
• Maximum strength using a minimum of material.
• Very maintenance-friendly.
• Easy and quick to install.
• PVC pipes have higher fire-resistance compared to other thermoplastics.
• Very suitable in renovation projects where fire safety is an issue.
• PVC pipes and fittings are covered by EU standards governing properties including dimensions, mechanical and physical properties.
• Environmentally-friendly, sustainable and non-toxic.
• Installation at temperatures below 5°C is possible using impact modified or oriented PVC pipes.
• Shock- and pressure-proof.
• Resistant to earth movement or high pressure peaks.
• PVC-U sewer pipes have 6 times fewer defective joints compared to traditional pipe materials.
• Decrease of transportation costs up to 50%.