Reliability and cost-efficiency are important, because realizing a project means time = money. PVC piping systems offer Project Developers total control. On the construction progress, the high quality standard, the compliance to European and (inter)national standards and - last but not least – on the costs.
The advantages for Project Developers:
• Applications include water, sewerage, soil and waste, electro and gas.
• Quick and even just-in-time deliveries.
• Decrease of transportation costs: up to 50%.
• PVC pipes and fittings covered by national and EU standards.
• Off-site fabrication – prefabrication is possible.
• Quick assemblage of any system.
• Through standardization, pipes and joints from all manufacturers are interconnectable.
• Lower operating and maintenance costs (compared to concrete, clay or iron).
• High service reliability.
• Underground systems: a life span of a hundred years.
• In-building systems: a life span of at least 50 years – the normal design life of a building.
• Low risk of leakage.
• PVC pipes only take half the time to install compared to clay and concrete systems.
• Sustainable: cradle-to-grave or cradle-to-cradle and non-toxic.