More value for less money: the assignment for Constructors in this challenging decade. And it is questionable if this will ever change in the future. PVC piping systems meet this challenge, providing constructors with extremely reliable, long lasting material. A material which is more than competitive cost-efficient compared to clay, concrete and most other materials.
The advantages for Constructors:
• Installation at temperatures below 5°C is possible using impact modified or oriented PVC pipes.
• PVC pipes are shock- and pressure-proof.
• Off-site fabrication – prefabrication is possible.
• Very suitable in renovation projects where fire safety is an issue.
• Applications for water, sewerage, soil and waste, electro, gas.
• Excellent resistance against many chemicals and effluents, including acids, oils, fats and alcohols.
• Low expansion coefficient, high strength and good insulation (thermal and sound).
• Favourable balance between rigidity and flexibility.
• Maximum strength using a minimum of material.
• Resistant to earth movement, high pressure peaks or even earthquakes.
• Easy and quick to install.
• PVC-U sewer pipes have 6 times fewer defective joints compared to traditional pipe materials.
• No high temperature welding is required. Push fit or solvent cemented joints.
• PVC pipes and fittings are covered by EU standards governing properties including dimensions, mechanical and physical properties
• By standardization pipes and joints from all manufacturers are interconnectable.
• Sustainable: non-toxic; cradle-to-grave; cradle-to-cradle for all rest material (off-cuts can be recycled).