Costs are critical; not only the costs of buying, installing and commissioning the network, but also the costs of maintaining and operating it over many decades of service.
The advantages for Utility operators:
• Applications include water, sewerage, soil and waste, electro and gas.
• Easy and quick to install.
• Excellent hydraulic properties; higher flow rates than traditional pipes of the same bore.
• Low pumping costs due to good hydraulic properties
• No corrosion so no increase in pumping costs with time.
• Low whole-life costs because of these.
• Excellent resistance to water disinfectants, including chlorine dioxide.
• Water quality assured; no impact on taste, odour or purity.